Life can feel like a whirlwind at times. We all have dreams and goals. But life can get in the way and our dreams and goals can feel like they are always relegated to someday or one day.
We want to work on our life and our own personal development, however, other things are put first.
Life Coaching Can Help You Achieve Your Dreams
If this sounds like you, life coaching may be the help you need.
I work with individuals to become spiritually restored, to set personal goals, and through planning, accountability, and biblical principles, I will walk with you on your journey to achieve your goals. My goal is to help you receive all that God has for you in every area of your life.
Life Coaching Is Different Than Counseling
Life coaching is different than counseling. In counseling, we are working on healing from past hurts and/or mental health issues by releasing them and becoming truly free. In coaching, we are working towards achieving the future you want for your life as your spirit is restored. This could be working towards life goals or working on improving a characteristic or skill in your life. Some examples include:
- Becoming more assertive.
- Improving my communication skills.
- Creating healthy eating habits.
- Stop worrying, start living.
Life Coaching Includes
Life coaching is a series of one-on-one coaching meetings where we discuss your goals, prioritize them, and choose one or two to work towards. Our sessions may include:
- Education – providing education and resources on the area you would like to improve.
- Tools – from time to time tools, templates, and/or worksheets may be provided to help you to define your goals and work on them.
- Processing – each session will have time for us to process your progress, concerns, and successes. This is the most important part of the coaching relationship where we work on becoming restored and freely receiving all of the good gifts the Father has for you.
- Accountability – since your goals are important enough to find a coach, it is my responsibility to nudge you forward in your commitments, help keep you focused, and encourage you when you are gaining traction.
Monthly Life Coaching Program
Most clients choose to work with me in a coaching program. Since it usually takes at least three (3) months to achieve a goal, the monthly coaching program ensures that we keep momentum and work through any barriers or roadblocks that may deter you. The monthly coaching program is 4 one-hour sessions per month with emails in between to help with homework, clarification, and to share accomplishments.
Individual Life Coaching Sessions
However, if you just need an unbiased life coach to process an event, help to make a decision, etc., I am glad to set up individual sessions.